About the Laboratory
International Laboratory for Nonprofit Sector Studies is established within the framework of the existing Center for Studies of Civil Society and the Nonprofit Sector at the National Research University Higher School of Economics (Center).
Objectives of Research:
- Develop a complex multidisciplinary approach to the study of CSOs in Russia;
- Develop a complex multidisciplinary approach to comparative international studies of CSO dynamics in the post-socialist area and integrate Russian realities into developing global conceptions of evolving CSO roles and dynamics;
- Conceptualize the key role of CSOs in implementing public social service provision programs and identify the pros and cons of different tools of public action for integrating CSOs into government-financed service delivery;
- Analyze tools employed by the government to foster collaboration with CSOs and based on the empirical analysis, suggest recommendations on effective social techniques for promoting CSO/government interaction;
- Better prepare Russian civil society organizations to assume new roles in the delivery of human services in cooperation with government;
- Better prepare Russian government officials with the skills needed to operate the new tools and collaborate with civil society
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!